1. The citizenship of children. The legal status of the child is determined by his nationality. So you need to figure out how to determine in the Russian Federation citizenship of children.
According to article 25 of the Law on Russian Federation citizenship, the citizenship of children under the age of 14 years should be the citizenship of the parents. The citizenship of children aged 14 to 18 years of age changes in the presence of their consent.
Citizenship of children does not change with the change of citizenship of parents deprived of parental rights. On the change of citizenship of children without the consent of their parents deprived of parental rights.
Thus, in the legislation of the Russian Federation, the generally accepted principle according to which the citizenship of children under 14 years of age automatically follows the citizenship of the parents. Adolescents aged 14 to 18 years of age consent to change their citizenship in writing. This document must be notarized.
If both parents or one parent acquires citizenship of the Russian Federation or if they lose the citizenship of the Russian Federation, respectively, changes the nationality Continue reading
– Dear parents! A distinctive feature of the times in which we live, is the rapid penetration of information technologies into all spheres of life. Modern children often imitate a favorite movie character or leading some popular TV shows. And does not cause already doubt that they can easily master the skills of working with various electronic computer novelties. But the main thing is that our children do not become addicted to “computer friend”, and valued living, emotional human interaction and aspired to it. During our meeting we will try together to understand: the computer is good or evil?
– Let’s think about what is a computer for your child? (asked of parents)
– You are absolutely right toy, unusual and attractive toy.
– In what feature of your computer? Now I will tell you about it.
The computer is an interactive tool.
The computer is a versatile toy that will change the assignment when changing programs.
PC – additional pedagogical tool for the development of the child.
Computer – mnogoperedelnyh didactic material.
As we can see, the computer Continue reading
All parents raise their children to the best of my skill and understanding of life and rarely think about why, in certain situations, do so, and not otherwise. However, each mother in life there are moments when the beloved child behavior baffling.
In your mistakes you are not alone, all their parents occasionally do. But always better to learn from the mistakes of others, isn’t it?
A promise not to love
“If you’re not going like I want, I’ll never love you”
The opinion of parents: Why children are so often argue about any of our request? Maybe they’re doing us out of spite. How to be? To appeal to common sense? Yes, they just can’t hear what adults say to them. To threaten? These are no longer valid. “Mommy will no longer love you”. How often do many of us say this phrase!
Advice to parents: a Promise not to love your baby – one of the strongest tools of education. However, this threat is usually not carried out. But I feel fake. Once cheated, you can for a long time to lose the trust of the child – the child will perceive you as people lying.
Better to say: “I’ll still love it, but your behavior I don’t approve of”.
“Do what you want, I don’t care”
The opinion Continue reading