“that day we took He to the hospital, but found nothing there, and we were sent home. The next morning we brought him to the hospital in a coma – he had a hemorrhage in the brain”, – says Oksana Kolesnikova . Artem’s mother.
Why healthy child suddenly fell ill, no one parents certainly not said. Voiced only diagnosis: “the effects of a brain hemorrhage with spastic tetraparesis, microcephaly and psychomotor retardation.”
Much later a “secret” Oksana said that the boy’s condition could deteriorate because of vaccination against hepatitis.
“We did two shots in the hospital, and everything was fine, and the third…”
150 seizures a day
In the court physicians on parents Artem was served. This, according to mom, had neither the strength nor the means, and mainly for the family at the time was the salvation of his son.
Two weeks the boy was in intensive care and then was transferred to the Department for premature Continue reading
1. The citizenship of children. The legal status of the child is determined by his nationality. So you need to figure out how to determine in the Russian Federation citizenship of children.
According to article 25 of the Law on Russian Federation citizenship, the citizenship of children under the age of 14 years should be the citizenship of the parents. The citizenship of children aged 14 to 18 years of age changes in the presence of their consent.
Citizenship of children does not change with the change of citizenship of parents deprived of parental rights. On the change of citizenship of children without the consent of their parents deprived of parental rights.
Thus, in the legislation of the Russian Federation, the generally accepted principle according to which the citizenship of children under 14 years of age automatically follows the citizenship of the parents. Adolescents aged 14 to 18 years of age consent to change their citizenship in writing. This document must be notarized.
If both parents or one parent acquires citizenship of the Russian Federation or if they lose the citizenship of the Russian Federation, respectively, changes the nationality Continue reading
– Dear parents! A distinctive feature of the times in which we live, is the rapid penetration of information technologies into all spheres of life. Modern children often imitate a favorite movie character or leading some popular TV shows. And does not cause already doubt that they can easily master the skills of working with various electronic computer novelties. But the main thing is that our children do not become addicted to “computer friend”, and valued living, emotional human interaction and aspired to it. During our meeting we will try together to understand: the computer is good or evil?
– Let’s think about what is a computer for your child? (asked of parents)
– You are absolutely right toy, unusual and attractive toy.
– In what feature of your computer? Now I will tell you about it.
The computer is an interactive tool.
The computer is a versatile toy that will change the assignment when changing programs.
PC – additional pedagogical tool for the development of the child.
Computer – mnogoperedelnyh didactic material.
As we can see, the computer Continue reading