Physical education MT DOET
1. During adolescence, children begin to appreciate the lives of their parents. Teenagers, especially girls, discuss the behavior, actions, appearance, moms and dads, teachers, friends. And constantly compare. At some point the result of this comparison will affect your relationship with your son or daughter. It can be for you both pleasant and unpleasant. So, if you do not want to lose face, start to prepare for this assessment as early as possible
2. The main thing in your relationship with your child – understanding. To install it, you must take the initiative and not hold grudges. Should not how to go on about the momentary wishes of the child and to always oppose them. But if you cannot or do not consider it necessary to fulfill the wish of a son or daughter, you need to explain why. And in General, talk more with their children, share their work, discuss their cases with them, a toy or training, know their interests and concerns, friends and teachers. Children need to feel that you love them, that in any situation they can count on your advice and help and not be afraid of ridicule or neglect.
Maintain children’s confidence in themselves, in their abilities, that even with certain flaws (which everyone has) they have their undeniable advantages. Strategy parents to form a child’s position of confidence: “everything depends on me, in me the cause of failure or success. I can make a difference and change things if I cheat myself.”
In the educational process is unacceptable confrontation, the struggle with the teacher the pupil, the opposition of forces and positions. Only cooperation, patience and committed participation of the educator in the fate of the pupil yield positive results.
3. Surprise – will be remembered ! Whoever produces a sudden and strong impression, it becomes interesting and authoritative. What engages the child in the adult? Force but not violence. Knowledge – recall, for example, the eternal “why?” with the kids. What they share you have clear and complete answers? The mind is during adolescence have the opportunity to evaluate. Skill – dad knows how to ski, to repair the TV, drive a car. And my mother draws, prepares delicious cakes, tells the tale. Appearance – it increasingly appreciate girls. The lives of parents, their habits, attitudes have a greater impact on a child than a long moralizing conversation. Important for teenagers have and your income. If you are in this competitive field, think in advance what you can put on the other side of the scale, when your grown up child will put you facing this problem.
4. You want your child to be strong and healthy? Then learn themselves and teach him the basic knowledge about their body, about how to preserve and promote health. This does not mean that you have to master the Arsenal of the doctor and the appointment of various drugs. Drugs are only “first aid” in cases where the body cannot cope himself. Yet Tissot argued: “the Movement itself may replace action all the drugs, but all remedies in the world can’t replace action movement”. The main thing is to teach the body to cope with stress, especially physical, because they train not only the muscles, but also all vital systems. It’s a work of considerable and regular, but for what is given him “a sense of muscular joy” as they called it feeling almost a hundred years ago the great physician and teacher of P. F. Lesgaft. Of course, physical and any other loads must meet the age and abilities of the child.
By the way, only a physical exercise, including in physical education classes, can mitigate the harm from hours sitting at a Desk. So do not rush to release the child from physical education. It will not bring him even temporary relief in a stressful school life. Even if he has a chronic disease (and especially!), he must exercise only under a special program.
And it is imperative that the child understood: happiness without health does not happen.
5. How much time per week do you spend with your children? According to opinion polls, most adults devote on average children no more than 1.5 hours a week! And here as to squeeze the informal conversations, trips to the theater and nature, reading books and other things in common? Of course, this was not the fault of the majority of parents who have to work all day to fill the budget of the family. But children should not be left to themselves. Well, if you have grandparents that are able to take on some of the problems of education. And if not? Be sure to think about what will engage your child in hours, free from study and prep. Sports clubs (don’t forget to talk with the coach) is not just going to take time, and will help to promote health and develop motor skills. In the house of children’s creativity you can learn to sew, build planes, to write poetry. Let the child will have the freedom of choice of occupation, but it needs to know: time for idleness and boredom.
6 . Take care of health of the child and learn along with him to play sports, go on holiday, go camping . What delight feels the child from the usual sausage, roasted on the fire, from broken pieces of black bread, which was found in the package after returning from the forest where you gathered together the mushrooms. A day spent in the garage with my dad for car repairs, seem boy holiday is more important than skating in the Park on the “coolest” attraction. Not only miss the moment when this child is interesting.The same applies to habits of domestic Affairs. Little interested myself to wash the dishes, peeling potatoes, baking pie with mom. And this is also an opportunity to talk, to tell, to listen. Missed the point – “saved” the child that does not stain hands, all the attendant lost forever.
7. The desire of adults to avoid talking with children on some topics accustoms them to the idea that these topics are forbidden. Evasive or distorted information causes children undue anxiety. And at the same time, it is not necessary to give children the information about which they ask, which are not yet able to cope emotionally, you are not ready to comprehend. The best option is to give simple and direct answers to the questions of children. So that parents themselves need to develop comprehensively – not only in the field of their specialty, but also in the field of politics, art, General culture, to be an example of morality, the bearer of human virtues and values.
8. Not protect adolescents from unnecessarily family problems . psychological (even if there was a misfortune, someone’s illness or death, it tempers the soul and makes it more sensitive), and material (it teaches to find out). The teenager required positive and negative emotions. For successful child development is useful occasionally to deny him, to limit his desires, thereby preparing to overcome similar situations in the future. It is the ability to cope with adversity helps a teenager grow. The role of the adult is primarily to help the child become an adult, you have to teach him to confront reality, not to escape from it. Distinguishes the child from the real world, even with the best intentions, parents deprive him of the opportunity to acquire experience, to find their way.
9. Never lie to a child, even if it is dictated by the best beliefs and concern for its tranquility and well being. Children somehow mysteriously feel a lie in any form. And the one who cheated once or twice, trust the wait is not necessary.