the Socio-legal protection of children from disadvantaged families
Chapter 1. Theoretical foundations of social protection and adaptation of children from disadvantaged families 6
1.1. The dysfunctional family as a factor of social disadaptation of children and the social work client: signs of social disadvantage family 6
1.2. Legislative support of socio-legal protection of children from disadvantaged families in Russia 13
1.3. Social technologies work with families being in socially dangerous position 16
1.4. The interaction of various agencies in assisting children and adolescents from disadvantaged families 23
Chapter 2. The regional analysis of socio-pedagogical and legal support to children from disadvantaged families in terms of socio-rehabilitation centre on the example of Krasnoyarsk region 29
2.1. Brief description and direction of KHBO «the Regional center for psychological, medical and social support» 29
2.2. The analysis of the main directions of work with children from disadvantaged families in KHBO «the Regional center for psychological, medical and social support» 34
2.3. Ways of improving the work of the center to address family problems 38
2.4. Prevention of social disadvantage in families «risk group» Coordination and integration of activities of socio-governmental institutions working with disadvantaged family 44
Annex 1 61
Annex 2 64
Annex 3 65
1. The Convention on the rights of the child (new York, 20 November 1989)
2. The Constitution of the Russian Federation (adopted by popular vote December 12, 1993) // Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 25 December 1993.
3. Federal law of 24 July 1998 N 124-FZ «About the basic guarantees of children’s rights in the Russian Federation» // Rossiyskaya Gazeta, August 5, 1998.
4. The Federal law from December 10, 1995 No. 195-FZ «About bases of social service of the population in the Russian Federation» // the Russian newspaper of 19 December 1995 No. 243.
5. Law of the Krasnoyarsk Krai dated 09.12.2010 № 11-5393 «On social support of families with children in the Krasnoyarsk region»
6. Law of the Krasnoyarsk Krai dated 09.06.2011 No. 12-5937 «On additional measures to support families with children in the Krasnoyarsk region»
7. Law of the Krasnoyarsk Krai dated 02.11.2000 No. 12-961 «About protection of the rights of the child»
8. Long-term target program «Children» 2010-2012 (appr. The resolution of the government of the Krasnoyarsk Krai dated 23.11.2009 No. 600-p)
9. Long-term city target program «Social support of the population of Krasnoyarsk city» 2012-2014» (appr. the resolution of a city administration of Krasnoyarsk from 14.10.2011 No. 442)
10. Bazhenov, M. I. (resp. for the release) Social welfare rights in contemporary Russia: interprofessional and interagency cooperation [Text]: Materials of the IV Regional stud. scientific. Conf. (April 19, 2012 Perm / Perm. state NAT. issled. University; Perm. state PED. Univ – Perm, 2012. – 336.
11. Belicheva, S. A. Psychosocial support for families at risk – as a condition of the prevention of family problems and family violence/ S. A. Belicheva. – M. Editorial and publishing center of the Consortium «Social health of Russia», 2009. – 76 p.
12. Belicheva, S. A. Socio-pedagogical support of children and families at risk. Interagency approach [Text] / S. A. Belicheva. – M. Social health of Russia, 2006. – 190 p.
13. Le Havre, S. N. The historical change of the institutions of family and marriage [Text]: textbook. textbook / S. N. Le Havre. – M. SIC MSUDT, 2009. – 349 p.
14. Dementieva, I. D. Socialization of children in the family: theory, factors, models [Text]: textbook. manual / I. F. Dementieva. – M. Genesis, 2004. – 232 p.
15. Dementieva, I. F. Costs of socialization of children in a dysfunctional family [Text] / I. F. Dementieva // Social pedagogy 2011, No. 6.
16. Divitini, N. F. Social work with disadvantaged children and adolescents [Text]: abstract of lectures / N. F.Divizia. – Rostov n/D: «Phoenix», 2005. – 288 p
17. Dorozhkina, E. A. Working with family is a reliable prevention of social orphanhood: a socio-pedagogical practice [Text] / E. A. Drokin // Social pedagogy in Russia. – 2008. – No. 3. – P. 21-24.
18. Hare, O. V. Technology of social work[Text]: textbook/ O. V. Hare. – Vladivostok: DIDOT, 2004. – 89 p.
19. Zubkova, T. C. Organization and content of work on social protection of women, children and the family [Text]: textbook. Handbook / T. C. Zubkova, N. In. Timoshkin. – M. Academy», 2003. – 224 p.
20. Iskrin N. With. (ed.), Education of children-orphans and children with disabilities: experiences, problems, solutions [Text]: Materials of all-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation April 14-15, 2011. – Samara: SF social Sciences; ed in the «Income – Press», 2011. – 546 p.
21. Kartseva, L. V. Psychology and pedagogy of social work with family and children [Text]: textbook.textbook / L. V. Kartseva. – M. 2007. – 320 p.
22. Kozlov, V. V. Social psychology of the XXI century, Vol.1 [Text]: Collection of scientific articles. / Vladimir Kozlov. – Yaroslavl, MAPS, 2007 – 344 p.
23. Kozyreva, T. V. Prevention of family problems and social orphanhood in the work of the class teacher [Text]: textbook.manual / T. V. Kozyreva, S. L. Ruchko. – Kostroma, KOPKA, 2009. – 42 p.
24. Korobkov, V. V. Actual problems of social work and socio-educational activities: theory and practice [Text]: materials of the II regional stud. nauch.-practical. Conf. / Vladimir Korobkov, L. A. Matlakov – Perm: Perms. state PED. Univ 2010. – 218 p.
25. Korolev, G. N. A happy family is the basis of social stability (Innovative technologies of social service of the Moscow region) [Text]: textbook.manual / G. N. Queen.– M. Ed. The Ministry of social protection of Moscow region, 2005. – 204 p.
26. Korchagina, I. I. Factors family problems and mechanisms of prevention of social orphanhood: findings and recommendations [Text]: textbook / ed. by L. N. Ovcharovo, E. R. Yarskaya-Smirnova. — M. Independent Institute for social policy, 2010. — 192 p.
27. Kuznetsova, L. P. The main technologies of social work [Text]: textbook.manual / Kuznetsova. – Vladivostok: Publishing house of fentu, 2002.
28. Levchenko, I. Y. Psychological help to families raising children with developmental disabilities [Text]: textbook.manual / I. Levchenko, V. V. Tkachev. – M, 2008. – 148 p.
29. Makeeva, M. V. the Possibility of providing psychological support to children and adolescents from dysfunctional families [Text]: materials of the international scientifically-practical conference 20-21 January 2011 / M. V. Makeeva, S. P. Akutin. – Penza – Vitebsk. Scientific publishing center «Sociosphere», 2012. – 210 p.
30. Violence and neglect against children: prevention, detection, intervention [Text]: Materials of the scientific Symposium / Ed. the editorship of O. N. Bogoliubov – SPb. Publishing house of St. Petersburg. University press, 2009. – 111 p.
31. Osipova, I. I. Patronage – interagency system of prevention of ill-being, child abandonment and juvenile delinquency [Text]: manual I. I. Osipova. – Kostroma, 2005. – 122